Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.