In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary function of the roof would be to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.