Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.