In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.