In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.