In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key function of the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.