Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Garland and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.