Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Garland and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.