In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.