In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.