In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.