Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Garland and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of the roof would be to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.