Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof is to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.