In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.