Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Garland and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof would be to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.