In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Garland and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.