Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Garland and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.