Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Garland and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main function of your roof is usually to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.