Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.