Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.