Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Garland and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.