Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Garland and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal reason for your roof is to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.