Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Garland and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.