Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.