Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Garland and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.