In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Garland and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.