Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.