Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Garland and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.