In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.