In Need of a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Garland and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Garland. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal function of the roof is to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.