Looking for a Garland Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Garland area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Garland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Garland and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Garland. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Garland
Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city located north of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin and Rockwall Counties. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 226,876, making it the 87th-most populous city in the United States of America and the 12th-most populous city in the state of Texas. Garland is second only to the City of Dallas in Dallas County by population and has easy access to downtown Dallas via public transportation including two Dart Blue line stations and buses.
In 2008, Garland was ranked #67 on CNN and Money magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Places to Live”. As of 2014 the city was considered the 6th “Best City for Working Parents”. In 2014 Garland was ranked the 7th best City for saving money. This ranked Garland 2nd best in Texas. In 2015, Garland was listed #17 overall and #5 best mid-sized city to purchase a home for “First-Time Home Buyers”. In 2015, Garland was labeled the 8th “Best Run City in America”. Move.org rated Garland as the “8th best city in America to raise a family”. In 2017 Garland was named the “2nd best City in Texas and 17th overall for jobs”. Smartasset ranked Garland as the “3rd best City for living the American Dream in 2017”. In 2018, Garland will have the “5th highest employment growth in the country”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Garland, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.