Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.