Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.