Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main function of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.