In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key function of the roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.