Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.