In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.