In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.