Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Frisco and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key function of the roof is to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.