In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Frisco and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.