Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.