Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal reason for the roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.