In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.