Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.