Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Frisco and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main reason for your roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.