In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.