Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof would be to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.