In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.