In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main reason for the roof is to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.