Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.